Friday, September 4, 2009

MN SCBWI Conference


I am so excited to have been asked to be one of the speakers at this years annual Minnesota SCBWI (Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators) conference. The conference will be on September 12th, 2009 in St. Paul, MN. In addition to giving a lecture to the attendees, I will be critiquing portfolios and I will be on a panel with my agent, Deborah Warren of East/West Literary Agency. It will be a great time. http://www.minnesotascbwi.org/

3 comments:

  1. You were a hit Carrie, lots of great information and everyone loved you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to meet you at the Speaker's dinner. And I'm looking forward to the mentorship experience this year. I'm also a little awestruck by your amazing studio space. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Awesome! I'm so happy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete